How to list
To add your company/service to the business listing - do the following:
- Create an account on this page.
- Activate your account by following the link sent to your email account.
- Add your listing!
Notes for a successful business listing:
Content is king: 150 – 200 words are a minimum requirement for a good listing, remember to include your business name in the content as well as keywords that people would search for hen looking for your products or services.
Quality content – explain your product /services detail opening and closing times, etc.
Quality Images – an image can say 1000 words so ensure that you have sufficient images that give potential customers an idea of what you do at a glance.
Logo – please make your first image your logo as it will display nicely this way.
The specs for the images for the website’s business listings:
• 1 x Logo (300px x 300px)*
• 6 x Business images/ vouchers (640px x 480px)*
The map marker MUST be adjusted to pin point your exact location by dragging and dropping it.
* Should the images be too big or too small the website will not accept them. *
Should you wish to CLAIM your listing:
This is the process that you would need to follow to claim and edit your business listing.
1. You would first need to register as a user on the site.
2. Then our web master will approve your account
3. Then you need to login and click the CLAIM button under your business listing.
4. Then the web master will make sure that it is in order and approve your claim.
5. Once approved you may login at any time and change / manage or update your business listing.