Introducing the Harfield Village VoiceMap Walk, this exciting new development which will allow locals and tourists to share in and learn more about the History of Harfield Village is now available
This audio walk was sponsored by Norgarb Properties, who have made it available to Harfield residents and visitors for free.
About VoiceMap: VoiceMap is an international project dedicated to creating audio tours for sharing stories about places of interest. (Read More)
The Harfield Village VoiceMap walk takes approximately 30 minutes and transports you into Harfield Village's Past, which is steeped in some very interesting stories that I bet will even raise an eyebrow or two.
Listen to a snippet of what can be expected on the walk by clicking here.
Join us on Saturday the 4th of July 2015 at 14:00 for the official launch of The Harfield Village VoiceMap Walk.
You will Need:
- A smart phone (with Android or IOS)
- A set of earphones
- Download the application ahead of time by going to the link for your smart device:
- - iPhone
- - Android
- Pop into Sakura or Twigs with Beans who offer Free WiFi, to have a cuppa or a snack nd download the app.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes appropriate to the weather on the day (including an umbrella and snow skis if need be).
What to expect at the Official Launch:
- Meet at the Norgarb Properties Offices at 14:00
- (If you have had trouble downlading or installing the application please come a little earlier (+/-15min) so that one of our team can assist you.)
- We will take the tour as a group
- You may be inclined to drop into Home Bar after the walk for a chance to share your thoughts on the walk.